- Alcohol, Smoking, Gambling
- Misconduct, Hooliganism, Indiscipline
- Possession or use of firearms or any lethal weapon
- Possession or use of advance or hallucinogenic drugs in the campus
- Possession or use of alcoholic beverages or delinquency under the influence of alcohol
Student found guilty of such acts by the way of indulging in or outside the premises of the college shall be liable to punishment as per the guidelines given by UGC in the light of the direction by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India depending upon the nature and gravity of the offences established by Anti Ragging Committee of the College.
The possible punishment for those found guilty of the ragging in the college level shall be any one or any combination of the following:
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withholding/ withdrawing scholarship/ fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/ examination or other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the College in any university, regional or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/ expulsion from the College.
- Cancellation of admission and rustication from the Institution.
- Fine depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence.
- Collective Punishment: When the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the Institution shall resort to collective punishment. Further, such cases will be reported to the police and dealt as per Himachal Pradesh Educational Institutions (Prohibition of Ragging) Bill 2009 according to which ragging has been made a cognizable and non-bailable offence. Any student convicted of an offence will be punished with the imprisonment up to three years or a fine of up Rs. 50000 or both.
- Dates of the proposed schedule can be changed as per the Govt. and H.P. University Notification /Guidelines from time to time during the Academic Session.
- No Admission after university dates will be allowed.
- Regular teaching will commence as per schedule